ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome to suggest any tracks/sessions of the conference in order to enhance the Conference smooth functioning.
- Welcome you to be an honorable guest during the opening ceremony
- You may coordinate a session as a scientific advisory and review the abstracts submitted to that particular session in order to make the event more effective.
- You can act as chair /co-chair for interested session
- To suggest the potential eminent scientists/Industrialists to highlight the conference, which plays a vital role in organizing an event
- Refer the names of potential contacts for obtaining Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Required suggestions to increase the participation in poster presentation session/workshops.
- Responsible to finalize the agenda of the congress
- Manage as a evaluator of poster session
- Organizing Committee member will be felicitated with Certificate and a memento during the conference
- We will include your University/Institution logo in the conference banners
- OCM name and photograph will be displayed in conference website
- Discount on registration fee to the group suggested by you
- Special interactive sessions will be provided, if you are attending with your research team
- Promotion for your own labs/Research team will be feasible
- Keep the number of slides in your Presentation to a minimum and follow the assigned slots.
- Follow the Session Chair guidelines for better execution of the session.
- To avoid technical issues during the presentation, we instruct speakers to avoid Personal laptops unless unavoidable circumstances.
- The speaker presentations will be recorded, however speakers can write objection before 10 days of the conference.
- All speakers are instructed to stay till the end of the session in order to engage in the panel discussions, and questionaries’ and certification
Young Researchers Forum Guidelines
- Recommendable poster size: 1×1 M, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible even from 1-2 feet.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
- If data must be presented in table-form, keep it Simple to be easily understandable.
- Visuals and text should be simple, clear and bold.
- Words limit in the Poster: 800-1000 words or less are perfect.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, highly worded- count posters.
- Categorize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited.
- For better visibility use bright colors
- In addition to the poster representation, poster presenter can also include future research plans or questions.
Abstract Peer-Review Process/Guidelines
- Our Reviewing Committee ensures high-quality peer review process for all abstracts submitted to the conference.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and / or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the respective field.
- The review committee operates a single / double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
PROCESS OF PEER REVIEW
All submitted abstracts are reviewed by internal editorial team to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair / review committee for evaluation.
Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject the abstract/manuscript, or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments. If the decision tends to be minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 2 week duration to resubmit the revised abstract.
- All the attendees will be provided with the delegate certificate signed by the organizing committee members. Name and affiliation on the certificates will be printed on certificates as per our records, for any changes or requests regarding the certification— please contact us before one month of the conference.
- Certificates will be provided during the session or after completion of the session, so please make sure to be present until the session ends.
- Co-authors not attending the conference will not receive the certificate.