TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Online Registration: Credit/Debit Card payments may be made through the secure online payment site through our respective conference website.
- Offline Registration: To register offline the participant/applicant contact respective conference manager. The conference manager will advise the process of offline registration procedure.
- Please quote your invoice number as a reference. The Payment confirmation will be sent soon after of your registration. Credit card details can only be accepted through the authorization form of our secure online system.
- Onsite Registration: Payment must be made before receiving conference materials at on-site. Suggestible mode of payments is by cash or credit.
- Following security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- TRG(The Research gate) will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
- In case for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of TRG(The Research gate), including the inability to obtain a visa.
- Abstract Acceptance Letter will be provided after the approval of conference review committee.
- It is the sole responsibility of the delegate to take care of his/her visa requirements. Delegates who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure. Delegates should contact the nearest embassy or consulate to determine the appropriate timing of their visa applications.
REQUESTING AN INVITATION LETTER
For security purposes, Letter of Invitation will be released only to those individuals who had registered for the conference.
Registration fees do not include any kind of insurance.
Press permission must be obtained from The Research Gate prior to the event. The press should not approach speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing through us. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. The Research Gate is an objective third-party non-profit organization. This conference is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is the responsible of the registrant.
Attendees are personally responsible for their belongings at the venue. The Organizers will not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates, Speakers or Attendees; due to any reason whatever.
By registering for the conference you grant permission to The Research Gate to portrait, record and use your name, likeness, image, and comments and to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the ensuing pictures and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking of pictures and/or videotaping throughout any session is prohibited. Contact us for any queries.
- Cancellations should be made in writing
- The Research Gate reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice, should the need arise.
- Conference organizers cannot accept refund requests from the conference delegates/attendees that result from cancelled flights and/or Natural disasters/Calamities/Terrorism Activity.
- The Organizers reserve the right to cancel/postpone the conference in case of any natural disasters/calamities/Terrorism Activity. In this case, The Research Gate will provide opportunity for the registered delegates/attendees to transfer their registration fee to any future/related TRG Conferences.
- In case of any additional amount, which is collected for any certification, only that amount (after the deduction of the procurement expenses) shall be refunded the organization is unable to procure the credits and not if the registrant is not interested in it.
- All cancellations or alterations of registration must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOMMODATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Hotel Accommodation Providers have their own cancellation policies, which they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 60 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation. It is advisable to enquire about the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancelling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.