The Research Gate (TRG) creates a platform for exchanging ideas and sharing best practices; welcome all participants from around the world to attend the Nursing & Healthcare Virtual Conference on Sep 26, 2020.
Theme: Stress in COVID-19. How To Stay Focused, Grounded, Strong and Productive In This Global Crisis.
NH 2020 provides quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-method research presentations on various topics related to nursing and health care. This conference is aimed at providing evidence-based strategies, collaborative action-plans to empower us to make the necessary changes in order to manage the stress, protect our health and well-being.
Working in a stressful environment is commonplace for many in the world. But in healthcare, the stressful conditions and stress of the job have become unbearable for many including nurses, doctors, social workers, pharmacists, occupational therapists, respiratory therapists, physiotherapists, clinical instructors, nursing professors, and student nurses.
The demands of our jobs with its shifting priorities have changed in the 21st century of healthcare delivery. As a result, our stresses have increased tremendously impacting our mental, emotional, and physical health, our relationships with family and friends, and in some cases with devastating consequences.
So how can we manage the stresses of our environment? What are the actionable strategies in managing our stress, burnout, a toxic work environment, depression, anxiety, exhaustion from long hours, and shift work and the list goes on? How can our leaders be authentic, caring, better empathetic leaders in leading, managing issues, and authentically support their employees to decrease the stresses recognized by experts as a fast-growing epidemic?…..Read More
https://www.theresearchgate.com/conferences/virtual-nursing-conference-2020/ goal of the conference is to unite Nurses, doctors, scientists, clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, healthcare professionals, professors, associate professors, young inspired researchers, students, and scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research on all aspects of nursing and healthcare.
MEET THE EXPERTS
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Presenters who are not able to participate as a speaker because of the busy schedule, are welcome to present their e-poster at the conference webinar.
- Abstracts have to be submitted online or by email.
- The abstract should include complete details (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography, etc) Sample abstract template
- Only subject related abstracts & associated e-posters which are submitted will be displayed on the website before the conference webinar.
- Each of these abstracts will be published in the post-conference webinar proceedings.
- If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to participate in the conference webinar then he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution.
- All poster presenters have to register before the registration date closes.
- The e-poster presentation schedule will be informed to you once the program is finalized.
- Each of the accepted abstracts will be published in the post-conference webinar proceedings and digital recognition across the research filed.
- Each poster should be submitted in 1080 pixel jpeg, PPT slide & PDF
- Font should be in Times New Roman /Arial
- The title and the author’s information should be clearly visible in the header in bold font.
- The text should be readable even when it zoomed in to the full screen.
- Present picture-numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, keep it simple.
- Use bright colors to enhance the details.
- Organize your poster into subdivisions i.e. Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgement, and Literature Cited (avoid using too many citations).
- Avoid acronyms and extensive mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, high word-count in the poster.
Live Q&A opportunity in panel discussions after each session with eminent speakers.
DOI will give digital recognition to the accepted peer reviewed abstracts which are published in past conference report.
Get appropriate accreditation certificate by expanding your knowledge on most recent developments in the research topics.
Accepted abstracts will be published in post conference report after peer review by the organizing committee.
Networking and knowledge sharing opportunity with the pioneers in the relevant fields.
Following benefits are included with registration.
- One day access to attend the virtual event.
- Accessibility to Conference E-Material.
- Group discussion opportunity.
- Participation E-Certificate.
- $49 discount for any one conference in 202
RegISTRATION + Add on Includes:
Registration + add on includes following benefits
- Oral presentation opportunity.
- Full access to attend the virtual event.
- Live group discussion opportunity.
- Accessibility to Conference E-Material.
- Participation E-Certificate & CPD/CE*/CME* Certificate.
- Digital Recognition to accepted abstracts after peer review.
- Abstracts will be published in post conference report which is an add on to your resume.
- $99 discount for any one conference in 2021.
WEBINARS RegISTRATION POLICY:
- All virtual conferences registrations are non refundable.
Early Bird Registration:
For smooth flow of the program please follow the below steps before the webinar starts:
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive confirmation and reminder emails about the program updates. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Our webinar begins promptly at 0800 ET. Please join the webinar 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Everyone will be muted upon entry to the webinar when you join the webinar. Speakers will be enabled with the SHARE option only before their presentation.
- We suggest you to install the Zoom/Cisco Webex app instead of using the web browser as you may experience interlace in the audio/video in the browser.
- Please restart your computer in order to purge all the memory dump/hindering settings for free flow of the presentation.
- If you have audio/video difficulties ping us in private chat or call us so that our technical team can help you in resolving the issue.
- All presenters are requested to send an email to email@example.com for scheduling a demo meeting for 15 min to familiarize with the setup one week before the event.
- All speakers are requested to submit the presentations 48 hours before the day of the event to be ready for the unforeseen technical circumstances.
- Please attend full scheduled webinar to receive the certificates as the partial attendees will not be awarded certificates as per the CE/CME/CPD accreditation guidelines.