TRG(The Research Gate) creates a platform for exchanging ideas and sharing best practices; welcome all participants from around the world to attend the Nursing & Healthcare Virtual Conference on Sep 26, 2020.
Theme: Stress in COVID-19. How To Stay Focused, Grounded, Strong and Productive In This Global Crisis.
NH 2020 provides quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-method research presentations on various topics related to nursing and health care. This conference is aimed at providing evidence-based strategies, collaborative action-plans to empower us to make the necessary changes in order to manage the stress, protect our health and well-being.
Working in a stressful environment is commonplace for many in the world. But in healthcare, the stressful conditions and stress of the job have become unbearable for many including nurses, doctors, social workers, pharmacists, occupational therapists, respiratory therapists, physiotherapists, clinical instructors, nursing professors, and student nurses.
The demands of our jobs with its shifting priorities have changed in the 21st century of healthcare delivery. As a result, our stresses have increased tremendously impacting our mental, emotional, and physical health, our relationships with family and friends, and in some cases with devastating consequences.
So how can we manage the stresses of our environment? What are the actionable strategies in managing our stress, burnout, a toxic work environment, depression, anxiety, exhaustion from long hours, and shift work and the list goes on? How can our leaders be authentic, caring, better empathetic leaders in leading, managing issues, and authentically support their employees to decrease the stresses recognized by experts as a fast-growing epidemic?…..Read More
https://theresearchgate.com/conferences/virtual-nursing-conference-2020/ goal of the conference is to unite Nurses, doctors, scientists, clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, healthcare professionals, professors, associate professors, young inspired researchers, students, and scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research on all aspects of nursing and healthcare.
MEET THE EXPERTS
Sessions & Tracks
- Poster/E-poster presenters are required to submit their abstract online or by email in order to submit for the review and acceptance by the scientific committee.
- Only subject related abstracts & associated posters/e-posters which are submitted will be displayed on the website before the conference.
- The abstract should include complete details (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography, etc) Sample abstract template
- If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to participate in the conference then he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution.
- All poster presenters have to register before the registration date closes.
- The list of e-poster presenters will be provided in the final agenda two days before the conference.
- Each of the accepted abstracts will be published in the post-conference proceedings to give digital recognition across the research field.
- Each Poster/E-Poster presenter will be given 5 minutes time to explain each section of their poster on the conference day.
- PDF/TIFF/JPG/PNG files of the poster/e-poster are preferred which need to be submitted online or submit to conference email or firstname.lastname@example.org so that it will be made available in the website after the conference.
Stress of Working at the COVID-19 Frontlines
Personal Leadership in the Face of Disruption
The Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on surgeons & surgical patients
Overcoming Educational Barriers During a Pandemic: Clinical Guidelines and Skill Assessment
Strengthening The Capacity Of Health Systems And Nurses In The COVID-19 Crisis
The Hard Thing About Soft Skills: Leading with Empathy
Supporting Nursing Students: Understanding Stressors and Providing Solutions
Vulnerability and Resilience in the Time of Covid 19
Stress At The Frontlines, Caring For Critically-Ill Corona Virus Patients. How the Narrative Has Changed In This Global Pandemic: A DNP Nurse's Perspective
Following benefits are included with registration.
- American CE Credit Hours Certification Opportunity
- Opportunity to listen to the best speakers in the industry.
- Expert speakers live interaction and advice.
- Special discount applicable for any one onsite conference in 2022.
- Live group discussion opportunity.
- Interactive E-Poster Presentation
- Grants/Funding Guidance & Opportunities
- Participation E-Certificate.
- Access to all sessions Live and post conference.
- The abstract will be published in post conference proceedings.
CE CERTIFICATION POLICY:
“As per the CE Accreditation guidelines all the participants who attend the entire conference and submit the post conference review only will be eligible for receiving the CE Credit Hours”
Sponsored by the College of Nursing, West Coast University:
For smooth flow of the program please follow the below steps before the webinar starts:
- Check Inbox for Conference Updates: After successful completion of registration, the registered email will receive a confirmation and followed by reminder emails about the program updates. If you don’t receive our emails in your inbox then please check your junk folder and move them to inbox. Contact us if you are not receiving the regular updates from us.
- Presentation Backup: Please share your presentation (PPT) file with us 2 days in advance in order to handle unforeseen errors from your end during the presentation so that we can bring it up immediately.
- Demo Setup: Please call/mail us at email@example.com if any presenter would like to schedule a demo meeting for 15 min to familiarize with the setup at least 2 days before the webinar.
- Use Zoom Application: For better performance always install Zoom application. Do not use web browser to minimize frequent disconnection during the conference.
- Restart: Please restart your laptop/desktop in order to clear the existing laptop memory dump and unnecessary running applications for free flow of the presentation.
- Close Social Media: Make sure you close all the social media accounts in your laptop/desktop and notifications in order to secure your privacy.
- Lighting: Make sure you have front light instead of back light or top light.
- Early Login: Our webinar begins promptly at the given time and please join the webinar at least 15 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Muted Upon Entry: Everyone will be muted upon entry and admitted to waiting room and will be allowed one after moderator approval in to the main conference session room (Zoom).
- Speaker Controls: Speakers will be enabled with the SHARE option only before their presentation.
- No Background Filters: Do not use any background image/video filters to minimize the delay transition of your presentation to all the viewers.
- Full Session Certification: Please attend full scheduled webinar to receive the certificates as the partial attendees will not be awarded certificates as per the CE/CME/CPD accreditation guidelines.
- Tech Help: If you have audio/video difficulties ping us in private chat or call us so that our technical team can help you in resolving the issue.
E-POSTER PREPARATION GUIDELINES
- Each poster should be submitted in 1080 pixel jpeg, PPT slide & PDF or MP4 Video.
- Font should be in Times New Roman /Arial
- The title and the author’s information should be clearly visible in the header in bold font.
- The text should be readable even when it zoomed in to the full screen.
- Present picture-numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, keep it simple.
- Use bright colors to enhance the poster/presenter details.
- Organize your poster into subdivisions i.e. Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgement, and Literature Cited (avoid using too many citations).
- Avoid acronyms and extensive mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, high word-count in the poster.