We welcome all the participants across the globe to attend the Webinar on Cancer Science and Therapeutics scheduled on October 3rd, 2020. TRG webinars allow scientists to stay abreast of the most recent news in research, protocols and techniques with the comfort of staying in their own lab/hospitals. Introduced by guest speakers and experienced in house personnel, they cover a wide scope of research topics.
Cancer research is an intricate, multifaceted field, in which scientists are studying a range of cancer types and applications, from solid tumors to blood cancers to immuno-oncology.
The theme of the conference is “New Challenges in Cancer Treatment and Research during Covid-19 Pandemic” that will concentrate on the pathways that allow for cancer development and progression, the emerging research in identifying focusing on treatments, targeting therapies, and the advancements in the development of cancer treatment options during coronavirus disease spread worldwide.
MEET THE EXPERTS
Instituto Alexander Fleming (IAF), Buenos Aires, Argentina
Make new connections/ Networking.
Receive 10% discount on registration for our upcoming conference in Vancouver, Canada in April, 2021.
Expand your knowledge on most recent topics/research.
Receive full conference PDF presentations.
Panel discussion after each session. It will be a Q&A session with the speakers.
Be prepared before the webinar starts:
- Our webinar begins promptly at 0800 ET. When you join the webinar you may see the slides but will not hear audio until start time.
- If you have audio difficulties or would like to view supplementary text you can display closed captions for applicable webinars.
- You will submit content related questions for the presenter.
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive confirmation and reminder emails. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox
- Please join the webinar 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Please attend for the full scheduled webinar.
- Presenters who are not able to participate as a speaker because of the busy schedule, are welcome to present their e-poster at the conference webinar.
- Abstracts have to be submitted online or by email.
- The abstract should include complete details (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography, etc) Sample abstract template
- Only subject related abstracts & associated e-posters which are submitted will be displayed on the website before the conference webinar.
- Each of these abstracts will be published in the post-conference webinar proceedings.
- If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to participate in the conference webinar then he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution.
- All poster presenters have to register before the registration date closes.
- The e-poster presentation schedule will be informed to you once the program is finalized.
- Each of the accepted abstracts will be published in the post-conference webinar proceedings and digital recognition across the research filed.
- Each poster should be submitted in 1080 pixel jpeg, PPT slide & PDF
- Font should be in Times New Roman /Arial
- The title and the author’s information should be clearly visible in the header in bold font.
- The text should be readable even when it zoomed in to the full screen.
- Present picture-numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, keep it simple.
- Use bright colors to enhance the details.
- Organize your poster into subdivisions i.e. Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgement, and Literature Cited (avoid using too many citations).
- Avoid acronyms and extensive mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, high word-count in the poster.
Our Virtual Conference topics
Neuraminidase-1: a novel therapeutic target in multistage tumorigenesis.
Targeting the Tumor Microenvironment
The Immunotherapy Revolution of Solid Tumors: Lessons from Melanoma
Vitamin D/vitamin D receptor and microbiome: therapeutic targets in infection and cancer
Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Applications of Extracellular Vesicles in Cancer
A Scoring Scale for Predicting Intra-Hospital Mortality in Patients wit Liver Cirrhosis
A Patient-Specific Ex Vivo Drug Screening Platform for Personalized Cancer Therapy
Multidisciplinary Approach to COVID-19 & Cancer: Consensus from Scientific Societies in Argentina
Advances in Cancer Biomarkers and Precision Medicine
Registration Fee Details
- Access to all presentation files
- E-certificate for presentation & participation
- Promotion in conference website & social media
Share the conference
Early Registration End In
Oops! Looks like the early registration time is over.