We welcome all the participants across the globe to attend the Webinar on Cancer Science and Therapeutics scheduled on October 3rd, 2020. TRG webinars allow scientists to stay abreast of the most recent news in research, protocols and techniques with the comfort of staying in their own lab/hospitals. Introduced by guest speakers and experienced in house personnel, they cover a wide scope of research topics.
Cancer research is an intricate, multifaceted field, in which scientists are studying a range of cancer types and applications, from solid tumors to blood cancers to immuno-oncology.
The theme of the conference is “New Challenges in Cancer Treatment and Research during Covid-19 Pandemic” that will concentrate on the pathways that allow for cancer development and progression, the emerging research in identifying focusing on treatments, targeting therapies, and the advancements in the development of cancer treatment options during coronavirus disease spread worldwide.
MEET THE EXPERTS
Master of Science Student, Brandon University, Canada
M2 Medical Student, University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville, Greenville, SC
University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Greenville, USA
Instituto Alexander Fleming (IAF), Buenos Aires, Argentina
Conference Sessions & Tracks
Neuraminidase-1: a novel therapeutic target in multistage tumorigenesis.
Targeting the Tumor Microenvironment
The Immunotherapy Revolution of Solid Tumors: Lessons from Melanoma
Vitamin D/vitamin D receptor and microbiome: therapeutic targets in infection and cancer
Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Applications of Extracellular Vesicles in Cancer
A Patient-Specific Ex Vivo Drug Screening Platform for Personalized Cancer Therapy
Multidisciplinary Approach to COVID-19 & Cancer: Consensus from Scientific Societies in Argentina
Advances in Cancer Biomarkers and Precision Medicine
- Presenters who are not able to participate as a speaker because of the busy schedule, are welcome to present their e-poster at the conference webinar.
- Abstracts have to be submitted online or by email.
- The abstract should include complete details (e.g., abstract title, name, affiliation, abstract and biography, etc) Sample abstract template
- Only subject related abstracts & associated e-posters which are submitted will be displayed on the website before the conference webinar.
- Each of these abstracts will be published in the post-conference webinar proceedings.
- If the registered author/poster presenter is unable to participate in the conference webinar then he/she may send a substitute who can be a co-author (or) any member from the same institution.
- All poster presenters have to register before the registration date closes.
- The e-poster presentation schedule will be informed to you once the program is finalized.
- Each of the accepted abstracts will be published in the post-conference webinar proceedings and digital recognition across the research filed.
- Each poster should be submitted in 1080 pixel jpeg, PPT slide & PDF
- Font should be in Times New Roman /Arial
- The title and the author’s information should be clearly visible in the header in bold font.
- The text should be readable even when it zoomed in to the full screen.
- Present picture-numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, keep it simple.
- Use bright colors to enhance the details.
- Organize your poster into subdivisions i.e. Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgement, and Literature Cited (avoid using too many citations).
- Avoid acronyms and extensive mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, high word-count in the poster.
Live Q&A opportunity in panel discussions after each session with eminent speakers.
DOI will give digital recognition to the accepted peer reviewed abstracts which are published in past conference report.
Get appropriate accreditation certificate by expanding your knowledge on most recent developments in the research topics.
Accepted abstracts will be published in post conference report after peer review by the organizing committee.
Networking and knowledge sharing opportunity with the pioneers in the relevant fields.
Following benefits are included with registration.
- One day access to attend the virtual event.
- Accessibility to Conference E-Material.
- Group discussion opportunity.
- Participation E-Certificate.
- $49 discount for any one conference in 202
RegISTRATION + Add on Includes:
Registration + add on includes following benefits
- Oral presentation opportunity.
- Full access to attend the virtual event.
- Live group discussion opportunity.
- Accessibility to Conference E-Material.
- Participation E-Certificate & CPD/CE*/CME* Certificate.
- Digital Recognition to accepted abstracts after peer review.
- Abstracts will be published in post conference report which is an add on to your resume.
- $99 discount for any one conference in 2021.
WEBINARS RegISTRATION POLICY:
- All virtual conferences registrations are non refundable.
Early Bird Registration:
For smooth flow of the program please follow the below steps before the webinar starts:
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive confirmation and reminder emails about the program updates. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Our webinar begins promptly at 0800 ET. Please join the webinar 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Everyone will be muted upon entry to the webinar when you join the webinar. Speakers will be enabled with the SHARE option only before their presentation.
- We suggest you to install the Zoom/Cisco Webex app instead of using the web browser as you may experience interlace in the audio/video in the browser.
- Please restart your computer in order to purge all the memory dump/hindering settings for free flow of the presentation.
- If you have audio/video difficulties ping us in private chat or call us so that our technical team can help you in resolving the issue.
- All presenters are requested to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling a demo meeting for 15 min to familiarize with the setup one week before the event.
- All speakers are requested to submit the presentations 48 hours before the day of the event to be ready for the unforeseen technical circumstances.
- Please attend full scheduled webinar to receive the certificates as the partial attendees will not be awarded certificates as per the CE/CME/CPD accreditation guidelines.