TRG webinars allow scientists to stay abreast of the most recent news in research, protocols and techniques with the comfort of staying in their own lab/hospitals. Introduced by guest speakers and experienced in house personnel, they cover a wide scope of research topics.
Cancer research is an intricate, multifaceted field, in which scientists are studying a range of cancer types and applications, from solid tumors to blood cancers to immuno-oncology.
We welcome all the participants across the globe to attend the Webinar on Cancer Science and Therapeutics scheduled on October 3rd, 2020.
The theme of the conference is “New Challenges in Cancer Treatment and Research during Covid-19 Pandemic” that will concentrate on the pathways that allow for cancer development and progression, the emerging research in identifying focusing on treatments, targeting therapies, and the advancements in the development of cancer treatment options during coronavirus disease spread worldwide.
MEET THE EXPERTS
Earn certification signed by the head of the organizing committee.
Make new connections/ Networking.
Receive 10% discount on registration for our upcoming conference in Vancouver, Canada in April, 2021.
Expand your knowledge on most recent topics/research.
Receive full conference PDF presentations.
Panel discussion after each session. It will be a Q&A session with the speakers.
Be prepared before the webinar starts:
- Our webinar begins promptly at 0800 ET. When you join the webinar you may see the slides but will not hear audio until start time.
- If you have audio difficulties or would like to view supplementary text you can display closed captions for applicable webinars.
- You will submit content related questions for the presenter.
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive confirmation and reminder emails. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox
- Please join the webinar 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Please attend for the full scheduled webinar.
Our Virtual Conference topics
Neuraminidase-1: a novel therapeutic target in multistage tumorigenesis.
Targeting the Tumor Microenvironment
The Immunotherapy Revolution of Solid Tumors: Lessons from Melanoma
Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Applications of Extracellular Vesicles in Cancer
A Scoring Scale for Predicting Intra-Hospital Mortality in Patients wit Liver Cirrhosis
A Patient-Specific Ex Vivo Drug Screening Platform for Personalized Cancer Therapy
Multidisciplinary Approach to COVID-19 & Cancer: Consensus from Scientific Societies in Argentina
Advances in Cancer Biomarkers and Precision Medicine
Registration Fee Details
- Access to all presentation files
- E-certificate for presentation & participation
- Promotion in conference website & social media
Share the conference
Early Registration End In
Oops! Looks like the early registration time is over.