In summary: Registrant contact information is NOT shared with third parties without your consent. Registrant information is primarily used to verify registration and notify you of similar conferences held by The Research Gate in future. We may share your contact information with sponsors but only with your consent upon registering.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for a conference, fill out a form or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address, mail address, phone number and other contact or identifying information in order to register for our conferences.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- After receiving the acknowledgement from the clients or abstracts submissions, our communication team will approach the relevant experts in the conference field through email and phone calls.
- If we receive any unsubscribe notice from anyone, we will update them in the un-subscribers list and the respective user will not receive any further email/phone communications about the same conference.
By accessing and using the Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We do not share or sell your information to vendors or third parties. However for certain conferences you register for we do ask for your consent to share your contact information with sponsors who may wish to contact you regarding special promotions or discounts. Upon registering you will have the ability to opt out of such communications. You will have the opportunity to “unsubscribe” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive.