Ahmad Omar Hawsawi RN, MScN, MS Bioethics, FFNMRCSI, PhD (cand)
Assistant Vice President for Healthcare Strategies and CNO, Al-Madinah Healthcare Cluster, Saudi Arabia
About Ahmad Omar Hawsawi RN, MScN, MS Bioethics, FFNMRCSI, PhD (cand)
Mr. Ahmad is a PhD (Cand) completed the Harvard University Senior Executive Leadership Program and also holds Master’s degrees in both Nursing and Bioethics. Mr. Hawsawi has a reputable career record and has harnessed
outstanding knowledge and skills in healthcare and professional development, qualifying him as an expert resource person in the said field.
Mr. Hawsawi is an accomplished administrator, leader, teacher and coach with a wide range of experience in private and governmental healthcare organizations across the Kingdom.
At present, Mr. Hawsawi is the assistant Vice President for Healthcare Strategies and CNO , Al-Madinah Healthcare Cluster.
Mr.Hawsawi’s area of expertise:
- Nursing services Leadership and Management
- Magnet Recognition
- Pathway to Excellence Recognition
- Nursing Shared Governance Recognition
- Nursing Continuous Professional Development .
- Nursing Quality and Patient safety Capacity Building.
- Patient Experience Excellence
- Nursing Leadership Training Programs
- Succession Planning and Career Ladder Programs.
- Retention and Recruitment Strategies.
- Nursing Workforce National Growth Enhancement .
- Volunteering and Community Engagement.
- Case Management and Care Integration.
- Nursing Service Commissioning and Operation.
- Biomedical Ethics and IRB capacity Building.
- Training Facilitation and Event Management
- Nursing Professional Practice Mode .
- Positive Leadership Practice Program.